Sunday 25 February, 2007

Trust?


jaage hain deer tak
hamen kuch deer sone do
thodi se raat aur hai
subah to hone do
aadhe adhure khwaab jo
pure na ho sake
ek baar phir se neend mein
woh khwaab bone do

a not so popular song from a critically acclaimed chartbuster of the
season.
One of my favourites. Tells about dreams.

Dreams!

In the earlier posts on the blog, i ve written down a lot about it.
Always in the negative sense.
Not that I have changed my stand on it.
It does hurt when it doesn't come true, (still???).

The diffrence lies in the fact that your greatest strength can
sometimes be your greatest weakness.
Too many cooks spoil the broth, or is "two" many cooks spoil
the broth.
Operating in groups has always been tedious.
Working alone might not be difficult, its more difficult when you
have to make others work.

Trust, a word that has been used and abused by many on this
planet, is hard to come by.
Its more important to know the fact that trust on oneself is
easier to come.
Self-Belief, should be there.
Strange for a pessimist who degrades himself more, day by day
like me writing down something like this.

And more importantly, trusting your own instincts. That is something
which I have refrained from doing.
And I regret that and ask me how!

Life and its lessons!

No comments: